Black Crow Pumpkin by Americana®
- Americana® Gloss Enamels – White, Black, Bright Yellow and Calypso Blue
- Foam Pumpkins, 6" and 10"
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat, #6 Flat and #3 Round
- Paper Towels
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Creatology™ Craft Foam – Black (1) and Orange 1)
- Creative Versa-Tool™ Kit (or Craft Knife)
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems – Black
- Trace and Transfer Paper
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Step 1 Use pencil to trace and transfer face on small pumpkin.
Step 2 Use ¾" flat brush to paint big and small pumpkins black. Leave face unpainted.
Step 3 Use #6 flat brush to paint beak Bright Yellow; pupil, black; iris, Calypso Blue; and white on outer eye and for sparkle in eye.
Step 4 Use #3 round brush to outline eye and put nose holes on beak.
Step 5 Trace and transfer wings and tail on black fun foam. Trace and transfer feet on orange fun foam. Cut out with scissors.
Step 6 Use #3 round brush to paint white lines in wings and black on talons on feet.
Step 7 Use hot glue to attach wings, tail, and feet.
Step 8 Cut 1" and 2" chenille stems for middle. Bend them and stick them through top of head, covering stem.
Step 9 Use Creative Versa-Tool™ or craft knife to cut circle out of bottom of crow’s head, making it wide enough to go over stem of larger pumpkin.
Step 10 Use hot glue to attach head to body.