Black Floral Pumpkin
Set the scene for Halloween with this colorful pumpkin floral arrangement. It looks great as a table centerpiece and only takes about 30 minutes to complete.
Designed by Leslie Barbiero.
- Craft Pumpkin, 9 inch – Metallic Silver
- Mum Bunches – Orange (1) and Purple (1)
- Long Grass – Purple Glitter
- Wooden Cut-Out – Owl
- Wooden Medallion – Happy Halloween
- Seasonal Picks – Orange Glitter Pumpkin, Purple Glitter Skull and Purple Witch Hat
- Floral Wire Stem
- Styrofoam® Block, 2 feet x 4 inch x 4 inch
- Ribbon, 7/8 inch – Purple Print
- Sequined Ribbon, 3/8 inch – Purple
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- X-ACTO® Knife
Step 1 Draw a 4-1/2 inch diameter circle on top of pumpkin and cut out with X-ACTO® knife.
Step 2 Hot glue Styrofoam® block to inside bottom of pumpkin.
Step 3 Separate mums into individual stems with wire cutters.
Step 4 Arrange mums and purple glitter 'long grass' and hot glue into Styrofoam® block.
Step 5 Hot glue wooden owl onto floral wire stem to create a pick.
Step 6 Insert picks into arrangement.
Step 7 Wrap 7/8 inch wide ribbon around center of pumpkin and hot glue into place.
Step 8 Wrap 3/8 inch wide ribbon around pumpkin above and hot glue in place.
Step 9 Hot glue Happy Halloween medallion to front of pumpkin.