Block Party Banner
- Recycled Cardboard Boxes (Cereal, etc,)
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper – Design of Choice
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 1" – Assorted Colors
- Recycled T-Shirt
- Kunin™ Felt Sheets – Assorted
- Creatology™ Felt Alphabet Letters
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Recollections™ Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch
Step 1 Cut cardboard pieces into 7"x5" triangles. Cut number of triangles needed to spell out desired message.
Step 2 Cut felt pieces ½" smaller than cardboard triangles. Use tape runner to layer felt triangles onto cardboard triangles.
Step 3 Cut pieces of scrapbook papers to embellish as desired. Use image as a guide.
Step 4 Punch holes at top of each triangle on both sides.
Step 5 Thread jute through holes to hang banner.
Step 6 Add felt letters onto triangles to spell out desired message.
Step 7 Tear pieces of T-shirt and tie to jute banner.