Botanical Daffodil Box
What a fun way to give a spring gift of Daffodil Bulbs to a friend in this easy-to-make box.
Designed by Debi Hammons, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous Stamp – Botanical Daffodil
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Detail Black and Clear Clear
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Ink
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Candlelight and Apricot
- Markers, Water-based
- Recollections® Cardstock – White
- American Crafts™ Ribbon – Yellow and Apricot
- Glue – White
- Box with Handle – White
- Embossing Heat Tool
Cut two pieces of Candlelight cardstock 6¾"x8-3/16".
Score each piece at 2½" from each end.
Stamp daffodil with VersaMark™ ink all over one piece and sprinkle with clear embossing powder. Tap off excess and return to jar. Heat to set.
Repeat embossed background on other piece.
Fold both pieces on score lines.
Glue pieces to the front and back of box, overlapping on the sides.
Stamp daffodil with VersaMark™ ink on 3"x4½" white cardstock panel.
Emboss with Detail Black embossing powder.
Color with markers.
Glue daffodil panel to a 3¼"x4¾" Apricot panel.
Glue layered panels to front of box.
Tie ribbon around the handle.