Bunny and Chick Candy Cupcakes
Look who popped up in this Easter garden of treats? Our candy bunny and chick sit atop delicious cupcakes. They’re perfect to serve at Easter brunch!
Courtesy of Wilton Brands Inc.
- Wilton® Candy Making Kit MEGA PACK – Easter
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton® White Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton® Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Wilton® Icing Color–Leaf Green
- Wilton® Angled Blade Spatula, 9"
- Wilton® Decorating Tip – 233
- Wilton® Fence Cupcake Wraps – White Pearl
Print out the Buttercream Icing Recipe here.
Use bunny and chick mold from kit. Follow instructions on package to melt candy from kit.
Place melted candy in disposable decorating bags with ¼" cut from tip.
Pipe in features on chick and bunny. Refrigerate until set.
Fill remainder of bunny mold with white candy and remainder of chick mold with yellow candy. Position 6" lollipop sticks from kit in mold, rotating stick until completely covered with candy. Refrigerate until set.
Bake and cool cupcakes in white standard baking cups.
Use spatula to ice cups with green buttercream icing.
Use tip 233 and green buttercream icing to pipe pull-out grass on tops of cupcakes.
Place fence wrap around cupcakes and insert bunny and chick candy.