Bunny Hop Candy Pops
Add fun and excitement to your Easter baskets with these hopping little bunnies.
Courtesy of Wilton Brands Inc.
- Wilton® Candy Melts® Candy – White, Pink, Light Cocoa and Yellow
- Wilton® Candy Color Set – Garden
- Wilton® Cookie Candy Mold – Easter
- Wilton® Parchment Triangles
- Sandwich Cookies – Chocolate
- Wilton® Cookie Treat Sticks, 8"
- Wilton® Spatula
- Wilton® Sprinkles – Easter Nonpareils, Colorful Egg Mix, Easter Micro Mix
- Satin Ribbon, 3/8" (12" for Each Pop)
Melt all Candy Melts® colors according to package directions.
Add pink candy color to melted pink candy to intensify color.
Mold candy according to package directions using parchment bag with ¼" cut off end to pipe in bunnies and details in desired shades; refrigerate until set.
Remove mold from refrigerator. Fill back of mold 2/3 full with desired shade of candy. Tap mold gently on surface to remove air bubbles.
Gently position and press cookie into mold cavity until sides of cookie are coated and candy is level with mold.
Carefully remove candy from mold.
Use spatula and matching melted candy color to spread candy around sides of pops. Cover with sprinkles.
Attach cookie treat sticks to backs of treats with melted candy.
Tie bow around stick at base of candy.