Craft Your Career With Michaels
- Select the job and then select "Apply Online".
- First Time Users will be prompted to create a username and password and then complete an Internal Application.
- Direct questions regarding your application, timeframe and selection for the position to your Recruiter, HR Generalist or District Manager.
Internal Application Process
Print your internal application.
Gather the appropriate signatures/ approvals from management and your HR Generalist.
Deliver or email the completed application to the appropriate recruiter.
- 12+ months in your current role.
- At least a Meets Expectations rating on your most recent performance appraisal.
- Currently possess the skills and requirements of the new position.