Cedar Lodge: Burlap Wreath
- Floral and Craft Ring, 18"
- Panacea Burlap Garland, 10 Yard Bolt (2)
- Bead Landing™ Cording - Jute
- Susan Bates Steel Yarn Needle
- Holiday Spray, Large
- Pre-made Bow, Large - Burlap
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Cut a length of jute just about 36", thread through yarn needle and knot one end.
Gather burlap garland close to finished edge, using the whole bolt.
Lay the garland, gathered just around outer edge of wooden ring, and adjust gathers so it fits the ring.
Hot glue small section at a time to complete ring.
Gather second bolt of burlap and glue second row of jute around ring on inside edge.
Add pre-made burlap bow.