Shortcut Chic Chocolate Dipped Heart Cookies & Recipe Book
- Cookie Dough, Pre-made (or Favorite Recipe) - Chocolate
- Cookie Sheet
- Rolling Pin
- Parchment (or Wax) Paper
- Cookie Cutter- Heart
- Wilton® Candy Melts® - Chocolate
- Recollections™ Creative Chaos Organizer Journal
- Scrapbook Paper - Assorted
- Cardstock - Coordinating Color of Choice
- Ribbons - Assorted
- Cookie Cutters, Small - Heart & Flower
- Small Craft Punch, 1" - Circle
- Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch, 3-Hole
- Scrapbook Adhesive
Chocolate Dipped Heart Cookies
Prepare cookie dough and roll out onto parchment paper.
Cut hearts with cookie cutter.
Bake as directed.
Dip half of each cookie in Candy Melts®. Set aside to cool.
Cut assorted ribbons and tie to album.
Tie cookie cutters to end of ribbons.
Use cardstock, scrapbook paper or papers included with Journal to make dividers for each chapter.
Print labels for dividers onto cardstock of choice (Desserts, Casseroles, etc). Punch with 1" circle craft punch and attach to cardstock dividers.
Trim scrapbook papers to fit in journal. Punch and insert.
Print recipes onto scrapbook pages or add recipe cards to pages with scrapbook adhesive.