Clay Pot Piggy Bank
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paints – Baby Pink, Licorice
- Ashland™ Clay Pots, 4" (2)
- Ashland™ Clay Pots, ½" (4)
- Lara’s Crafts® Round Beads, 5/8" (4)
- Creatology™ Craft Foam – Dark Pink, Light Pink and Yellow
- Creatology™ Pom Poms, 1" – Pink (2)
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems – Pink
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes, 15mm
- Velcro® Round Dots (4)
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Step 1 Base coat all pots with Baby Pink. Allow to dry.
Step 2 Cut a circle from pink craft foam for the bottom of one of the larger pots. Paint two Licorice dots for the nose on the foam. Paint four beads Licorice. Glue the beads to the bottom of the four small pots.
Step 3 Glue four Velcro® circles (both parts) to the top of the rim of one 4" pot. Add glue to the other side of the Velcro® dot and attach to the rim of the other 4" pot. Allow to dry. Once dry, you will be able to pull the pots apart and put back together for the pig's body. (The Velcro® dot will leave space for the coin slot.)
Step 4 Cut a ¾" wide strip of pink craft foam. Wrap the strip around the belly of the pig where the two pots meet. Cut a coin slot in the middle of the foam. Glue to one side of one pot (so pots can be separated).
Step 5 Cut ears and nose from pink craft foam and crown from yellow craft foam.
Step 6 Glue the legs, nose, pom poms, wiggle eyes and chenille stem for tail.