Stampendous® Cloth Owl with Spider Treat Bag
Use different Halloween stamps to make each bag unique.
Created by Debi Hammons for Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Wood Stamp - Owl with Spider and Autumn Words
- Celebrate It™ Muslin Favor Bag
- Back to Basics™ Bandana, Cotton - Orange
- Marvy® Big Brush Fabric Markers
- Recollections™ Brads, Mini - Black (2)
- Makeup Sponge
- Beacon Adhesives™ Fabri-Tac™ Fabric Glue (or Fusible Craft Webbing and Iron)
- Candy to Fill Bags
Step 1 Ink Owl stamp with Marvy® brush marker in black.
Step 2 Stamp Owl with Spider on 2-1/8" square piece of orange fabric cut from bandana with black ink from fabric markers.
Step 3 With the same marker, stamp Autumn Words background on muslin bag.
Step 4 Poke holes in the owl’s eyes with a needle or paper piercing tool, and insert two black mini brads.
Step 5 Sponge edges of owl panel with fabric ink on a makeup sponge.
Step 6 Attach owl panel to the muslin bag with glue or fusible craft webbing per manufacturer's directions.
Step 7 Fill with treats.