Cruiser Bike Canvas Wall Art by Americana®
- Americana® Acrylics - Snow (Titanium) White, Cadmium Yellow, Lamp (Ebony) Black, Indian Turquoise, True Red, Hauser Light Green, Graphite
- 3 same-sized canvases (We used three 5” x 7”)
- Liner & flat brushes
- Tracing and transfer paper
- Palette or plastic plate
- Water container
- Paper towels
1. Using flat brush, paint front and sides of each canvas Indian Turquoise. Let dry.
2. Drop quarter-sized amounts of Indian Turquoise and Snow White next to each other on palette or plastic plate. Mix together, bit by bit, and paint canvases, making sure colors don’t blend perfectly. (You want to see various shades of white and turquoise come through.)
3. Trace and transfer each of three bike templates (back end, middle, and front end) onto one canvas. (Be sure to line up sides of each template so bike lines up when canvases are placed side to side.)
4. Using liner brush and True Red, paint bike frame. Once dry, do second coat, if necessary.
5. Continue with clean brush and paint bike seat, Hauser Light Green; fenders, Cadmium Yellow; tires and spokes, Graphite; and handlebars, Lamp Black.
6. Use liner brush and Snow White to add highlights throughout bike. (See photo.)