The stamped daffodils on this beautiful card can be colored in with a wide variety of colors to suit any occasion.
Designed by Debi Hammons, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous Stamp – Botanical Daffodil
- Stampendous Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set – Encouraging Words
- Tsukineko® Versafine™ Ink – Black
- Clearsnap ColorBox® Chalk Ink – Pastel Peach
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Candlelight and Cantaloupe
- Recollections® Cardstock – White
- American Crafts™ Ribbon – Yellow and Apricot
- Dimensional Foam Adhesives
Fold 11"x4¼" Candlelight cardstock in half to form card base.
Stamp leafy swirl from Encouraging Words Perfectly Clear™ stamp set all over card front with Pastel Peach ink.
Stamp Daffodil on 3"x4½" white cardstock with black ink.
Color with colored pencils.
Round corners with corner rounding punch.
Round the corners on a 3¼"x4¾" Cantaloupe piece of cardstock.
Glue stamped white piece to Cantaloupe piece.
Tie yellow ribbon around the bottom of layered daffodil panel and knot, adding a small piece of Apricot ribbon to the middle of the knot.
Glue layered panel to card front with dimensional foam adhesives.