Stampendous® Dancing Skeleton Spritzed Card
Be sure to use a drop cloth or cardboard box as a spray booth when spritzing. Shake bottle between uses.
Created by Debi Hammons for Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Wood Stamp - Danse Macabre
- Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Ink - Onyx Black
- ClearSnap® Smooch™ Spritz - Majestic and Citrus Tickle
- Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
- Bazzill® Cardstock - Purple
- Cardstock - Black and White
- Colored Pencil - White
Step 1 Fold 11"x4¼" purple cardstock in half to form the card base.
Step 2 Cut a white cardstock panel 3¾"x5".
Step 3 Spritz Majestic Smooch™ diagonally on the top left and Citrus Tickle on the rest.
Step 4 Let spritzed cardstock dry completely.
Step 5 Stamp skeleton image with black ink on spritzed cardstock.
Step 6 Glue stamped panel to a 5¼"x4" panel of black cardstock.
Step 7 Glue layered panels to card front.
Step 8 Color skeleton with a white colored pencil.