Deco Lady with Embossed Background
You can use Sparkle Glitz embossing powder to cover so many things with a rich, colorful layer!
Designed by Debi Hammons, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous Stamp – Deco Lady
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Sparkle Glitz
- Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Ink – Black
- Tsukineko® VersaMark Watermark Ink
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Artesian Pool
- Recollections® Cardstock – White and Black
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Dimensional Foam Adhesive
- Colored Pencils
- Dies by Spellbinders™ Dies, Large – Ovals
- Embossing Heat Tool
Fold 8½"x5½" black cardstock in half to form the card base.
Cut a 5¼"x4" piece of Artesian Pool cardstock.
Cover blue panel completely with VersaMark™ ink by pressing the ink pad directly to the paper.
Cover inked panel with Sparkle Glitz embossing powder, tap off excess and heat to set.
Stamp Deco Lady in black ink on white cardstock, color.
Cut out image with oval die.
Cut out slightly larger scalloped oval in black cardstock.
Glue white oval to black oval.
Glue layered panels to the card front using dimensional adhesive.