Decopauge Idea Keeper by Aleene's®
- Aleene’s® Spray-On Decoupage Adhesive
- Aleene’s® Spray-On Glitter Sealer
- Liquid Fusion® Clear Urethane Glue
- Wood Box
- Scrapbook Papers – Desired Colors
- Beads and Charms
- Ribbon – Coordinating Colors
- Print Images of Scissors, Outfits, Wording, Etc.
Step 1 Lay box on the back of the paper and trace around top, lid and sides then cut out pieces.
Step 2 On a covered work surface in a well-ventilated area, spray one side of box at a time with Spray-On Decoupage Adhesive then press corresponding paper onto box. Repeat with remaining sides of box.
Step 3 Glue ribbon around box lid as shown, using Liquid Fusion®. Let dry.
Step 4 Cut out scissors, vintage outfits and words from printed copies. Glue to box with Spray-On Decoupage, using photo for placement reference.
Step 5 Glue trim and buttons on box with Liquid Fusion®.
Step 6 Glue beads to underside of box corners with Liquid Fusion®. Refer to photo. Let all pieces dry overnight.
Step 7 Spray box with Spray-On Glitter Sealer if desired.