Easter Egg Branch Décor
- Branch, Large
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Wedding Cake
- Creatology™ Glitter, Large Flack – White
- Mod Podge®
- Ashland™ Floral Stems – Delphinium
- ArtMinds™ Crystals
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, Narrow – Pink
- Celebrate It™ Plastic Easter Eggs, Small – Pearl
- Drill and Small Bit
- Sponge Brush
Step 1 Paint branch white. Let dry.
Step 2 Doing a small area at a time, cover branch with Mod Podge® and sprinkle with glitter. Continue till your branch is entirely glittered. Let dry.
Step 3 Cut small flower bundles from bush and glue to branch as shown.
Step 4 Remove wire from crystals and replace with ribbons. Tie to tree branch as desired.
Step 5 Drill small hole in top of egg, push ribbon into hole, and tie egg to branch.