Stampendous® Easy Raven Background Card
The details make this card stand out. Use black embossing powder to make your stamped image come alive.
Created by Debi Hammons for Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Background Wood Stamp - Raven
- Recollections™ Emobssing Powder - Ebony Details
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Ink
- Beacon Adhesives™ Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
- Bazzill® Cardstock - Cajun and Curry Spice
- Cardstock - Black
- Button - Black
- Recollections™ Twine
- Therm O Web Zots™ Adhesive Dots - Clear
Step 1 Fold 11"x4¼" Cajun cardstock in half to form the card base.
Step 2 Stamp Raven on 3¾"x5" Curry Spice cardstock with VersaMark® ink.
Step 3 Pour Ebony Detail embossing powder over stamped image, then tap off excess powder and return to jar.
Step 4 Heat with embossing heat tool until shiny.
Step 5 Glue Raven panel to 5¼"x4" black cardstock.
Step 6 Glue layered panels to card front.
Step 7 Wrap twine around top of card twice and knot on the right side. Put the ends of the twine through button holes and knot again.
Step 8 Secure button to card with adhesive dots.