Eco Chic Painted Cork Bracelet
- Jump Rings, 9mm – Copper
- Bracelet Closure – Copper
- Paring Knife
- Rubber Stamps – Alpha
- Recollections™ Dye Ink Pad – Black
- Rubber Stamp, Small – Bird or Other Design of Choice
- Charms – Assorted Copper of Choice Sandpaper
- Dremel Drill (or Hand Drill with Small Drill Bit)
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint – Cantaloupe and Surf
- Chain Nose Pliers
Using a paring knife, carefully cut six ¼" slices from the cork. Try to keep the slices as uniform as possible. Rub each slice on the sandpaper to even it out if needed.
Brush paint onto the surface (front and back) of the cork slices. Let dry.
Stamp the bird (or chosen design) on the front and back of three slices and F-L-Y on other three slices, using black dye ink.
Drill a small hole on the left and right edges of the cork slices and thread jump rings through. Attach each slice with another jump ring.
Hang copper charms between cork slices.
Add closure to finish the bracelet.