Eco Chic Jewelry Frame
- Frame – Style and Size of Choice
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Gesso – White
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Weathered Crackle
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint – Party
- Streamer and Granny Smith
- Jewelry Essentials™ Jewelry Chain
- Eye Hooks, Small
- Tea Cup Hooks, Small
- Jewelry Essentials™ Jump Rings
- Recollections™ Printed Paper, 12"x12" – Canvas
- Canvas Panel – Size to Fit in Frame
- Weldbond® Glue
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
Follow directions on weathered crackle before starting your frame.
Paint frame Granny Smith. Let dry.
Paint frame with crackle following directions on the bottle. Let dry.
Paint on Party Streamer.
Screw eye hooks into sides of frame directly across from each other as shown.
Attach chain to eye hooks with jump rings, pulling the chain taut for hanging earrings.
Screw teacup hooks into bottom of frame for hanging necklaces.
Use double-stick tape to attach paper to canvas panel.
Attach panel to back of frame with Weldbond® glue.
When using Martha Stewart Crafts™ Weathered Crackle, the thicker you paint it on, the bigger the cracks.