Eco Chic Peace Necklace with Rolled Paper Beads
- Bead Landing™ Pendant – Peace Sign
- Jump Rings, Large – Copper
- Jump Rings, Small – Copper
- Head Pins – Copper
- Chain – Copper
- Beads – Assorted Colors/Styles of Choice
- Charms – Design of Choice
- Closure (Lobster Clasp or Toggle) – Copper
Step 1 Refer to Recycled Rolled Paper Beads project directions and make five beads.
Step 2 Make recycled bead dangles by threading small beads and one paper bead onto copper head pins. Using round nose pliers, bend head pins to 90° degree angle at end of paper bead and back around to create round loop. Wrap remaining head pin around itself to create a closed loop.
Step 3 Cut small pieces of copper chain and attach the jump ring through the dangle and the chain.
Step 4 Attach to a large jump ring and hang it from the peace sign pendant.
Step 5 Repeat Steps 2-3 for all five paper beads.
Step 6 Add copper charms to the ends and small pieces of chain to add a personalized look to each dangle.