Fall Family Memories Frame By FolkArt®
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint – Country Twill, Black Cherry, Linen, Autumn Leaves, Forest Moss, Terra Cotta and Yellow Ochre
- FolkArt® Metallic Paint – Antique Copper
- FolkArt® Painting Stencils – Leaf Variety, Family
- ArtMinds™ Unfinished Wood Frame, 12”x12”
- Paintbrushes - #12 Flat
- Stencil Brushes – ¼” and ½”
- Craft Tape
- Old Toothbrush
- Sea Sponge
- Brush Basin or Water Container
- Foam Plates
- Paper Towels
Step 1 Base-coat frame in Country Twill.
Step 2 Randomly stencil leaves on frame in Black Cherry, Terra Cotta, Autumn Leaves and Yellow Ochre. When dry, lightly apply Country Twill over leaves with sea sponge.
Step 3 Randomly stencil words on frame in Linen. When dry, sand lightly to create a weathered look.
Step 4 Use old toothbrush to fleck Antique Copper over surface of frame.
Step 5 Tape off a rectangle approximately 5-3/8"x1¾" on bottom left corner of frame. Use stencil brush to fill area with Forest Moss. Let dry, then remove tape.
Step 6 Stencil word onto rectangle in Metallic Antique Copper. Let dry.