Fall Floral in Basket
Your tablescape doesn’t have to be extravagant to be inviting. Create this warm, welcoming floral basket to make your friends and family feel right at home.
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Ashland™ Fall Hydrangias – Orange/Rust (5)
- Ashland™ Fall Mum Stems – Orange/Rust (4)
- Ashland™ Dried Pods (2)
- Ashland™ Fall Berry Spray
- Ashland™ Dogwood Spray – Orange (2)
- Ashland™ Leafed Pumpkins, Large and Small – Gold
- Basket – Style of Choice
- Floral Foam Blocks
- Ashland™ Reindeer Moss
- Bead Landing™ Brooches (3)
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Wire Cutters
Fill basket with floral foam, then cover with reindeer moss.
Cut stems with wire cutters and use photo as a guide.
Start with berry sprays in the back and work them in toward the front.
Hot glue pumpkins in place.
Use wire cutters to remove loop backing from brooches and glue to front of basket as shown.