Fall Tray with Leaves
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paints – Moon Yellow, Deep Burgundy, True Red, Hauser Medium Green, Tangelo Orange and Saffron Yellow
- DecoArt® Multi-Purpose Sealer
- Americana® Spray Sealer, Matte
- Wood Tray
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat and Liner
- Sanding Disc
- Tracing and Transfer (or Graphite) Paper
Step 1 Seal and sand tray. Wipe away sanding dust.
Step 2 Base coat tray Moon Yellow.
Step 3 Paint top rim of tray Hauser Medium Green.
Step 4 Trace leaf patterns onto tray, or transfer patterns using graphite paper. Erase to lighten pencil or graphite lines.
Step 5 Paint leaves as follows: True Red, shade with Deep Burgundy; Saffron Yellow, shade and paint stems/veins with Tangelo Orange; Tangelo Orange, shade and paint stems/veins with True Red; mix Hauser Medium Green and Saffron Yellow to create avocado color; paint leaves this color and shade and paint stems/veins with Hauser Medium Green.
Step 6 Seal tray with Americana® matte spray sealer.