Father's Day POP Fishing Memories Shadow Box
- Shadow Box, 12"x16" – Black
- Photos – Fishing Trip or Day at the Park
- Scrapbook Paper – Burlap and Green or Color/Style of Choice
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Wood Letters
- Fishing Mementos – Lures, License(s) and/or Other Mementos of Choice
- Acrylic Paint – Colors of Choice
- Paintbrush (or Foam Brush)
- Ashland™ Moss Table Runner
Take off the back of the shadow box using the turn tabs on the back.
Place the backer on a flat work surface.
Position the burlap scrapbook paper first on the backer of the shadow box.
Then cut out the moss table runner so that it fits the bottom ¼ of the backer. TIP: Make zigzag cuts to look like grass.
Once you get it where you want, then secure it using adhesive tape.
Paint letters desired color(s) or let the kids paint them. Let them have fun!
To frame the photos we added green scrapbook paper to the backs. Cut paper ½"-1" larger than each photo, depending on the amount of extra color desired to let the photos pop off the background.
Lay out the photos where you would like them and then secure with adhesive tape.
Once the letters are dry, attach them to the backer or simply put them in the bottom of the shadow box. Secure them with adhesive tape.
Add fishing memento(s) with adhesive tape.
Put the backer back in, securing with the turn tabs on the back.