Flowering Cookie Bouquet
Flower cookie pops in bold colors will add a dramatic decorating accent to your dessert table.
Courtesy of Wilton Brands Inc.
- Wilton® Roll-Out Cookie Recipe
- Wilton® Rolling Pin
- Wilton® Comfort Grip™ Cutter – Flower
- Wilton® Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Royal Icing Recipe
- Wilton® Meringue Powder
- Wilton® Icing Colors – Rose, Violet, Lemon Yellow, Orange
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Decorating Tip – 3
- Wilton® Icing Decorations – Pink Posies
- Wilton® Cookie Treat Sticks, 8"
- Wilton® Cut-Outs™ Fondant Cutters – Leaf
- Spearmint Leaf Candies
- Granulated Sugar
Print the Roll-Out Cookie Recipe here.
Print out the Royal Icing Recipe here.
Prepare and roll out cookie dough 1/8" thick. Use flower cutter to cut cookies. Bake and cool completely.
Tint icing violet, yellow and orange.
Use full-strength violet*, yellow and orange icing in cut disposable decorating bag to outline cookies. Let set.
Used thinned-down violet, yellow and orange icing and place in a bag fitted with tip 3 to fill in cookies. Let dry.
Attach pink posies icing decorations to center of cookies with full-strength matching royal icing. Let dry.
Attach cookie sticks to back of cookies with full-strength royal icing.
Roll out spearmint leaves on a surface sprinkled with granulated sugar. Use leaf Cut-Outs™ to cut one leaf for each pop. Attach to stick with full-strength royal icing.
*Combine Violet and Rose for Violet shown.