Fourth of July Frame by Craftsmart™
- Craft Smart® Metallic Paint – Blue
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint – Yellow and Mustard Yellow
- Craft Smart® Gloss Paint – White
- Craft Smart® Glitter Paint – Crystal
- Wooden Photo Frame, 4"x6"
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat
- Wooden Star, Large
- Stencil – Star
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Ribbon – Red and White Stripes (1½ Yds.)
- Ribbon – Red
- Screw Eye, 1½"
Step 1 Seal as desired.
Step 2 Basecoat frame Blue Metallic.
Step 3 Randomly stencil stars on frame with White Gloss paint.
Step 4 Basecoat wooden star Yellow with White Gloss stippled on center.
Step 5 Float Mustard Yellow around edges of star.
Step 6 When dry, paint Crystal glitter paint over star.
Step 7 To finish, screw in screw eye at top center of frame. Tie red
ribbon to screw eye allowing 2" leeway to glue star on top.
Step 8 Thread red and white striped ribbon through screw eye and tie bow at top.