Martha Stewart Crafts® Gilded Chargers
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Gloss Enamel Finish
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Gilding Sheets - Gold, Sterling, Stripe and Copper
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Gilding Adhesive
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Stencil Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Gilding Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Gilding Gloves
- Ceramic or Wooden Dishes, Small or Large
Make sure surface is free from dirt and oil. Using the stencil tape create a chevron pattern.
Using gilding brush, apply a thin coat of gilding adhesive to the surface. Allow adhesive to air dry until surface feels tacky. Adhesive will dry clear.
Carefully remove the stencil tape using a craft knife if needed to score along the edge of the tape to release.
Carefully lay the gilding sheet to the surface, keeping the wax backing sheet towards you. Press and smooth gilding sheet to the surface, rubbing gently. Repeat until entire surface area is covers. Allow to dry one to two hours.
Using the natural bristle gliding brush, brush over or burnish the surface to remove the excess gilding