Glitter & Ghouls: Spider Web and Glitter Spiders Black Tote
Make a black tote bag to complement your Halloween costume. It's so quick and easy that it only takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- Tote Bag – Black
- Fabric Marker – White
- Halloween Ribbon – Glitter Purple and Black Satin with Rhinestones
- Halloween Floral – Black/Purple Glitter Rose
- Halloween Pick – Black/Glitter Purple
- Glitter Spiders – Purple and Black
- Halloween Clip – Black Plastic Spider Web/Purple Glitter Spider
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Floral Wire Cutters (Optional)
Step 1 Draw large spider web on the front of the tote with a white fabric marker. Use image as a guide.
Step 2 Glue black satin ribbon with rhinestones to outside edges of each side and bottom of tote.
Step 3 Tie purple glitter ribbon to one handle, making a double loop bow.
Step 4 Glue rose to bow.
Step 5 Clip plastic spider web with glitter spider to other handle of tote.
Step 6 Cut a piece from black/glitter purple pick and glue to bottom left corner.
Step 7 Glue glitter spiders to the tote.