Halloween Sign - Kelly Panacci
Welcome Trick-or-Treaters to your home with a colorful and festive Halloween greeting sign. Make it a home decor piece or a sign for a Halloween buffet table. Or, capture the fun in Halloween with a spooktacular piece of wall art.
Designed by Kara Ward courtesy of EK Success®.
- EK Success® Edger Punch - Scalloped Scallop
- EK Success® EK Success Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner - Permanent
- EK Success Zig® 2-Way Glue Pen
- EK Success® Honey Bee Craft Scissors
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success 3D-Dots® Adhesive Foam Squares, 1/8" - White
- K&Company Specialty Paper Pad, 12" x 12" - Halloween
- K&Company Die-Cut Cardstock - Halloween Icon
- K&Company Glow-In-The-Dark Pillow Stickers - Halloween Ghost
- K&Company Family Adhesive Chipboard - Halloween Bat
- K&Company Grand Adhesions - Halloween Trick-or-Treater
- Poster Board - Black
- Foam Core Board - Black
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - Black and Orange
Remove the glass from the frame.
Cut strips of green patterned paper. Each strip is 1½" wide. Using the cardboard inset inside the frame, secure the green paper all around the cardboard's edges.
Cut a piece of foam core 7¼" x 12". Add a punched scallop border all around the foam core's edge. Cut and center a piece of glittery pumpkin paper onto the foam core.
Add a yellow strip of patterned paper through the center of the glittery pumpkin patterned paper.
Frame the yellow strip by using edger punches to create borders above and below the yellow paper.
Trace letters onto poster board. Cut out each letter to fit on the die-cuts you choose.
Once you choose the die-cuts for the letters to be displayed on, trim the bottom off the first large purple one so it has a straight edge. Add stickers and letters to each die-cut. Embellish the die-cuts with ribbon or gems.
Finished frame measures 8½" x 14".