"Happy Holidays" Red Wired Burlap Wreath
- Celebrate It™ Occasions™ Wired Burlap Ribbon - Red
- Wire Wreath Form, 18"
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems - Red
- Celebrate It™ Occasions™ Wired Jute - Natural
- Celebrate It® Ribbon Bow-tique™, 1 1/2" - Happy Holidays and Tan/Red/Lime Green Plaid
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - Silver Sheer/Glitter Striped and REd/Silver Stripe
- Greenery Spray (2)
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Cut chenille stems in half.
Gather end of wired burlap still on the roll and another section approximately 4"-6" from end. Pull gathered sections together and tie onto wreath form. For a more full wreath, begin with the inside ring of the wire wreath.
Gather another section approximately 4"-6" from the last and tie onto wire wreath form.
Continue this until the inside ring is covered and then repeat for the outside ring.
Tie end of wired jute with a chenille stem to the outside ring at the site of the planned bow.
Loop wired jute within the wired burlap on the outside ring as shown. Use chenille stems to secure.
Glue greenery sprays in the top center, pointing outward, as shown. Use chenille stems, if desired, for a more secure hold.
Make a multi-loop bow with plaid ribbon and secure center with a chenille stem. Tie onto wire wreath with the chenille stem. Tuck or trim excess chenille stems and / or ribbon.
Cut “Happy Holidays” section from ribbon and glue across center of wreath, as shown.