HeatnBond® Hem Tape Value Pack
HeatnBond® Hem is a roll of iron-on, double-sided adhesive for easily and permanently hemming garments and home décor without any sewing.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 rolls: 3/8 in x 10 yards (9.5 mm x 9.1 m)
- 2 rolls: ¾ in x 8 yards (19 mm x 7.3 m)
4 rolls total:
- 2 Super Weight
- 2 Regular Weight
Regular Weight – for light fabrics such as; cotton, rayon, polyester blends and acrylic fabrics.
Super Weight – for heavier fabrics such as; heavy cotton, denim, suede, wool and corduroy. Heat activated Permanent Double-sided adhesive
- For use on fabric No-sew, simply iron the hem together!
- Creates a clean hem in seconds!
- No paper liner or backing paper on this roll.
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing.
- Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the Hem Tape.
- Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- There is not a protective paper backing and the adhesive will melt to your iron or your ironing board.
- You must sandwich this adhesive between the two layers of fabric to be fused before applying your iron.
- Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions).
- Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.