Jolee's® Stuffed Stockings Holiday Card
- EK Success® Jolee's® Stickers - Stuffed Stockings and Ornaments Mini Repeats
- EK Tools® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Tools® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Tools® Bone Folder
- EK Tools® Ruler Pro, 3"x15"
- EK Tools® Self-healing Cutting Mat, 13"x13"
- EK Tools® HERMA® Dotto® Permanent Dot Adhesive - Black
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Foam Circles, 1/8" - White
- Solid Cardstock - Red, Cream and Kraft
- Metallic Embroidery Floss (or Twine)
Cut a piece of red cardstock to create a finished 5"x9" card base.
Cut a piece of light green cardstock to 4¼"x8¼". Center and adhere to the card base using foam adhesive.
Cut a piece of cream cardstock to 4½"x8½".
Cut a piece of metallic embroidery floss several inches longer than the card. Put the string through the loops on the stocking stickers and adhere to front of cream cardstock as shown. Wrap ends of floss around to the back of the card and secure with tape. Center and adhere onto front of card.
Hang ornament stickers onto the floss as shown.