Jolee's® Wooden Snowflakes Happy Holidays Card
- EK Success® Jolee's® Stickers - Wooden Snowflakes
- EK Tools® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Tools® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Tools® Cutter Bee® Retractable Knife
- EK Tools® Bone Folder
- EK Tools® Ruler Pro, 3"x15"
- EK Tools® Self-healing Cutting Mat, 13"x13"
- EK Tools® HERMA® Dotto® Permanent Dot Adhesive - Black
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Foam Circles, 1/8" - White
- Solid Cardstock - Red, Cream and Kraft
- Kraft Twine
Cut a piece of red cardstock to create a finished 5"x7" card base.
Cut six 1½" squares from cream cardstock and set aside.
Cut a piece of cream cardstock to 4¼"x6¼". Center and adhere to the card base.
Cut a piece of kraft cardstock to 4"x6". Center and adhere to the cream piece.
Adhere the 1½" squares to the kraft piece as shown. Adhere the wooden snowflake stickers in an alternating pattern to the squares.
Print sentiment on cream cardstock and cut into a banner shape.
Wrap twine several times around the top of the card and adhere to inside of card front with tape.
Center and adhere sentiment with foam dots.