Juicy Chic T-shirt by Tulip®
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint – Glacier White Matte, Lime Matte, Holiday Green Matte and Sunshine Yellow Matte
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint – White Slick, Lectric Lime Slick and Leaf Green Slick
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Glass Crystals – Multi-color
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Heat-Setting Tool
- T-Shirt, V-neck – Pink
- Chalk Pencil
- Painter’s Tape
- Freezer Paper
- Cosmetic Sponges
- Paintbrushes – Various Sizes
- Water Container
Step 1 Iron freezer paper to inside front of shirt to provide a stable painting surface.
Step 2 Use chalk pencil to sketch the outline of your lime wedge and the individual segments inside.
Step 3 Use painter’s tape to mask out your straight lines that will be behind your lime wedge.
Step 4 Use cosmetic sponge to apply Glacier White to sponge in the background straight lines and the body of the lime wedge.
Step 5 Use a combination of paintbrushes and sponges to paint in lime segments and lime rind. Start with Lime, then Holiday Green, then highlight with Sunshine Yellow and Glacier White. Let dry. Remove painter’s tape.
Step 6 Use Tulip® cordless heat-setting tool to embellish design with crystals.
Step 7 Add Tulip® dimensional paint accents with White, Lectric Lime, and Leaf Green. Let dry. Remove freezer paper from inside shirt.