Love Layout Page
Celebrate your love for each other by preserving your memories in this beautiful layout by me and my BIG ideas®.
Designed by Suzy Plantamura courtesy of me & my BIG ideas®
- Wedding mambiSHEETS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Bridal Shower soft spoken™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Bliss soft spoken™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Silver Flourishes small talk™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Bridal Shower mambiSTICKS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Mr & Mrs mambi STICKS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Bachlorette mambiSTICKS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Wedding mambi STICKS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Alphas mambiSTICKS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Glitter borders mambiSTICKS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Black thin gel pen
- Adhesives, scissors and paper trimmer
Using cream dot paper for page base, trim five coordinating 3 ½” squares and four 3 ½” wedding photos.
Beginning with the papers at the top left, starting 5/8” from the top and left edges, layout photos and papers with approximately 1/8” between each. Once happy with the layout of photos and papers, adhere each.
Using the gold foil paper in the center adds a real pop to the page. Add journal block and bouquet to center along with “you and me” chipboard and 2” gray border.
Add photo corners to bottom right square and swirls and ring to bottom left square.
Add alpha stickers spelling “LOVE” to bottom of top right square.
Add scallop border sticker to right edge of top right square and left edge of top left square.
Add gray border to left edge atop sticker.
Add rose and “Bride” chipboard to top right as shown.
Journal in journaling block.