Martha Stewart Crafts® Map Desk Accessories
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Rolled Paper - Maps
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Brushes
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Basic Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Multi-surface Durable Matte Decoupage Finish
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Satin Paint - Raspberry Ice and Poodle Skirt
- Metal Tins, Small
For lids, use a craft knife and cutting mat, to measure and cut your rolled paper to the desired size.
Using the decoupage brush, apply the multi-surface durable decoupage matte finish directly to the lid in the desired area while simultaneously applying a layer of decoupage to your paper.
Carefully place directly on metal lid to adhere, being sure to smooth out all bubbles and wrinkles.
Wait 1-2 hours before applying another layer of multi-surface durable decoupage in matte finish to seal and secure.
Using a basic brush, apply Martha Stewart Crafts® Satin Paint in Poodle Skirt and Raspberry ice to the bottoms of the tins.