Martha Stewart Crafts™ Floral Hurricanes
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint, Satin – Love Bird
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencil – Blossoms
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Ashland™ Glass Cylinders – 6" and 10"
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Foam Plate
- Paper Towels
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
Step 1 Wash cylinders in warm, soapy water; rinse well and let dry.
Step 2 Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol; wipe cylinders to remove soap residue. Let dry.
Step 3 Apply stencil to cylinder. Load foam pouncer by dabbing into puddle of Love Bird paint. Blot to remove excess paint.
Step 4 Paint design by dabbing loaded pouncer straight up and down through stencil opening. Remove stencil while wet.
Step 5 Clean stencil if necessary. Reposition stencil, creating a random floral pattern around the cylinder; repeat application.
Step 6 Allow to dry.
Step 7 When dry, bake to cure. Place glass in cool oven; set oven to 350° and bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven off and allow glass and oven to cool. Remove hurricane when completely cool.