Martha Stewart Crafts™ Flower Pot Organizers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint, Satin – Camellia Pink
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint, Glitter – Cherry Cola
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Craft Paint, Chalkboard – Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Utility Brush Set
- Wood Flower Pots with Tray
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Paper Towels
- Foam Plate
- Grit Sandpaper, Fine
Step 1 Sand rough areas of wood flowerpots and tray. Wipe away dust with a damp paper towel.
Step 2 Paint a base coat of Camellia Pink on the tray and the insides and rims of pots. Let dry. Sand, wipe away dust, and apply a second coat of Camellia Pink.
Step 3 Paint a base coat of black chalkboard paint on the sides of the flower pot. Let dry. Sand and apply two more coats of chalkboard paint.
Step 4 Paint two coats of Cherry Cola glitter paint on pot rims and tray, allowing paint to dry thoroughly between coats.
Step 5 Condition the chalkboard surface by rubbing with chalk, then wipe clean. Use chalk to label each pot.