Martha Stewart Crafts® Glazed Leaf Necklace
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Enamel Blanks - Leaf Variety
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Jewelry Glaze - Red Clay
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Glazing Brushes
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Charm – Flower
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Jump Rings – Twist Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Flat Nose Pliers
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Chain Nose Pliers
- Paper Towels
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Chain, Small – Gold
- Lobster Clasp – Gold
Pick up the large metal leaf and clean it with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
Using the smallest glazing brush, lightly glaze the leaf with Red Clay glaze. For an antiqued look, let glaze dry for a couple of minutes, and then gently wipe off excess glaze with a paper towel.
Set the leaf aside to dry.
Determine desired length of chain and cut accordingly. Using chain nose and flat nose pliers to open and close jump rings, attach a jump ring to one end of the chain. Attach another jump ring and a lobster clasp to the other end of the chain.
Attach the filigree leaf, the glazed leaf, and the flower charm to the center of the chain with jump rings.
For best results, let the glaze dry 24 hours before wearing necklace.