Martha Stewart Crafts™ Nautical Frame & Mug
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint, Satin – Habanero, Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Utility Brush Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Pouncer Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil, Medium – Nautical Study
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Wood Frame
- Sandpaper, Fine Grit
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Paper Towels
- Foam Plate
- Ceramic Mug – White
- Rubbing Alcohol
Step 1 Base coat frame Habanero using a utility brush. When dry, sand smooth and reapply base coat.
Step 2 Position lighthouse stencil where desired on frame and secure with stencil tape.
Step 3 Load medium pouncer by dabbing into a puddle of Wedding Cake. Stencil lighthouse. Remove stencil.
Step 4 Wash mug in warm soapy water. When dry, wipe with a paper towel moistened with rubbing alcohol.
Step 5 Position anchor stencil where desired on mug; secure with stencil tape.
Step 6 Load medium pouncer by dabbing into a puddle of Habanero. Stencil anchor. Remove stencil. Follow curing instructions on paint bottle.
Step 7 Clean stencil and pouncer with warm water while paint is wet.