Martha Stewart Crafts™ Silkscreen Ferns Hurricane
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint, Frost Translucent– Root Beer Float
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint, Gloss Transparent – Key Lime
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint, Pearl Opaque – Putting Green
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Silkscreen – Ferns
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Paint Squeegee Set
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Patterning Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glass Spray Paint System
- Brush Basin or Water Container
- Paper Towels
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Plastic Wrap or Paper
Step 1: Wash glass in warm soapy water. Allow to dry.
Step 2: Moisten a paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe glass to remove any residue.
Step 3: Remove desired letters from backing sheet and position on glass where desired.
Step 4: Dab flat end of a pouncer into a puddle of Yellow Gold metallic paint.
Step 5: Dab Yellow Gold metallic paint over the opening of each letter.
Step 6: Lift the adhesive stencil straight up carefully to not smear or smudge the wet design.
Step 7: Clean the adhesive stencil immediately under running water; blot dry and return to backing sheet.
Step 8: Embellish the stenciled monogram with dimensional polka dots vertically down the width of each letter. Apply Raspberry Ice dimensional dots of paint directly from the bottle
Step 9: All painted glass projects should be cured to increase the paint’s durability. Use either of the following techniques:
Bake to Cure – Place dry painted glassware into cool oven. Set oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do NOT place glass in a hot oven. After 30 minutes, turn the oven off. Allow glass to cool completely in oven. Wait 72 hours before using.
NOTE: Use only the Air Cure technique for projects decorated with Glitter Glass Paints.
Air Cure – Air dry completed projects for 21 days before using.