Mini Canvas Mixed Media Accordion Book
- ArtMinds™ Canvas, 3"x3" – Black
- Liquitex® Gel Medium
- Artist’s Loft™ Acrylic Paints – White and Burnt Umber
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Jute – Natural
- Buttons – Style of Choice (2)
- Scrapbook Paper – Design of Choice
- Bone Folder (Optional)
- Paper Trimmer (Optional)
Paint white stripes onto both canvases. Let dry.
Antique with watered-down Burnt Umber.
Cut scrapbook paper into 3" strips, folding every 3" with bone folders.
Glue one end of the accordion-folded paper onto back of canvas.
Glue jute on the back side of the remaining canvas, then repeat Step 4. Make sure your jute is long enough to wrap around both canvases a couple of times.
Glue button onto front of canvas with gel medium. Let dry.
Wrap jute around canvas a couple of times and secure around the button.