Mother's Day Vintage Shadow Box
- 11X14 Michaels White Shadowbox
- Scrapbook paper or fabric for back ground
- Old family photos – we just scanned them ontoregular copy paper and cut them out
- Family Mementos (recipes, jewelry, dried flowersetc)
- Double stick tape(acid free)
Take off the back of the shadowbox using theturn tabs on the back.
Place the backer on a flat work surface.
Position the scrapbook paper on the backer.
We used the picture of the two young girls asthe focal point. So we positioned that first.
Then we set folded the recipe and put that nextto it at an angle to give it interest.
Once you get it where you want, then secure itusing double stick tape.
We added a finished doillie, a string of pearlsand some dried lavender to the bottom. (Wefound them at the bottom on of a drawer at my grandmother’s house.)
Put the backer back on, securing with the turntabs on the back.