Home » Projects » General Crafts » Fashion Crafting
Luck o’ the Irish T-shirtItem# 33301Get in the spirit with a unique two-tone screen-printed shamrock that’s sure to bring you luck every time you wear it.
1. Make copies of both patterns and create your screen, following
package instructions from Tulip® All-in-1 Screen Printing System™.
Set aside screens.
2. Place shirt board between layers of tee.
3. Position shirt on ScreenIt base following package instructions.
4. Spray shirt lightly with Repositionable Tacky Spray and position first shamrock screen in middle of shirt.
5. Squeeze Sunshine Yellow across top of screen. Use squeegee to pull paint down over screen. Repeat for full coverage. Let dry.
6. Wipe excess paint from squeegee on paper towel. Carefully remove screen. Immediately rinse and dry screen.
7. Once again, lightly spray shirt with Repositionable Tacky Spray and secure second screen directly on top of Yellow shamrock.
8. On foil, mix an ample puddle of Holiday Green with a little Ebony to create a dark green.
9. Scoop some paint up at the top of screen. Use squeegee to pull paint down over screen. Repeat for full coverage. Let dry. Carefully remove screen. Immediately rinse and dry screen.
10. When shamrock design is dry, embellish with a Dark Green marker pen as shown in photo.
11. Use back of paintbrush handle to make yellow dots around shamrock. Accent with Dark Green Marker. Let dry.
Tulip® All-in-1 Screen Printing System
Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint Holiday Green Matte, Sunshine Yellow Matte,Ebony Matte
Tulip® Fabric Markers® 12 Pack
Aleene’s® Repositionable Tacky Spray™
Green cotton T-shirt
Tracing over copied patterns with a black marker pen helps create a sharper screen.Craft Time: 60+ minutes
Foam plate or foil for paint palette