Home » Projects » Kids / Teachers » Seasons » Summer
Flip on Over to My Party InvitationItem# kn0604
- Practice drawing a free hand flip flop shape on a scrap piece of paper. When you have created one you like, cut it out and use it as a template.
- Cut out enough pairs of paper flip flops for each invitation. Decorate the flip flops with the markers.
- Cut the photograph into a circle. Glue the photo in place as shown.
- Punch holes in the tops of each flip flop shape.
- Cut out a paper square. Print your party information: date, day and time on card.
- Tie the flip flops to the invitation with ribbon of choice.
- Use the markers to create a design on the envelopes.
Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
Ribbon of Choice
Your friends will flip when they receive this handcrafted invitation to your beach-themed party - complete with your photo!Craft Time: 30-60 minutes