Open Back Advent Calendar
- Studio Décor™ Open Back Frame, 16"x20"
- Celebrate It™ Paper Sacks, Mini - Red
- Recollections™ Border Punch
- Recollections™ Craft Punch - 1" Round
- Recollections™ stamps - Number
- Recollections™ Stickers, Mini - Holly
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Recollections™ Ink Pad - Black
- Recollections™ Baker's Twine - Red/White
- Staple Gun
- Clothespins, Mini
- Sharpie® Marker - Gold
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Red
Paint frame red, let dry.
Using stapler to adhere to back of frame, stretch twine and secure across frame, making five lines of twine.
Use marker to paint mini clothespins gold, and set them aside to dry.
Cut mini bags in half, then punch with border punch across top of each bag. Use image as a guide.
Use hole punch to make ½ circle through one thickness of bag, as shown.
Use extra bag to punch the one-inch circle for numbers. Stamp with numbers 1-25.
Use tape runner to attach circle numbers to fronts of bags, and place stickers as shown.
Use clothespins to attach the envelopes to twine.