Painted Modern Scroll Boxes
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint – Wicker White, Yellow Citron, Pure Orange and Steel Gray
- FolkArt® Painting Stencil – Scroll
- Paintbrushes - #12 Flat and #1 Liner
- Stencil Brush – ½"
- Wood Box, Large – 6"x6"x2 7/8"
- Wood Box, Medium – 4¾"x4¾"x2 3/8"
- Wood Box, Small – 3½"x2"x2 1/8"
- ArtMinds™ Stencil Value Pack, 8"x10" – Circles and Squares
- Screwdriver, Small
- Brush Basin (or Water Container)
- Foam Plates
- Paper Towels
Remove hardware from boxes and set aside.
Use flat brush to paint lids of boxes as follows: large box in Pure Orange, medium box in Steel Gray, small box in Yellow Citron. Use liner brush to paint trim Wicker White.
Tape a top and bottom stripe of varying widths on bottom of large box. Paint top stripe in Yellow Citron and bottom stripe in Steel Gray. Let dry then remove tape. Paint center strip Pure Orange. Let dry.
Paint bottom of medium box Yellow Citron and Pure Orange. Let dry.
Paint bottom of small box Steel Gray. Let dry.
Stencil scroll design elements to bottoms of all boxes in Wicker White. Use liner brush to smooth edges of stencil designs as needed.
Stencil circles on lids of boxes in desired colors and let dry. Stencil scroll design elements over circles in Wicker White. Let dry.
Reattach hardware to boxes.