Paris Spring Card
Celebrate Spring with this lovely French-style embossed card.
Designed by Debi Hammons, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous Rubber Stamp – I Love Paris
- Recollections™ Detail Embossing Powder – Copper
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Watermark Ink Pad
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Petalsoft and Chocolate
- Cardstock – White
- Colored Pencils
- Beacon Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Recollections™ Hardware Picture Hanger and Brad
- American Crafts™ Stitched Ribbon – Brown and Pink
- Empty Spray Bottle
- Instant Coffee
- Scissors (or Distressing Tool)
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Hole Punch, 1/16"
Fold a 5½"x8½" Chocolate cardstock in half to form card base.
Lightly spray a 4"x5¼" panel of Petalsoft cardstock with coffee mixture. Allow to dry. Distress edges with scissors or distressing tool.
Emboss I Love Paris stamp with VersaMark® ink and copper embossing powder on a 3¼"x4½" panel of white cardstock.
Color flowers and leaves lightly with colored pencil.
Spray embossed panel lightly with coffee mixture.
Distress edges of embossed panel and 3½"x4¾" panel of Chocolate cardstock.
Layer embossed panel on distressed Chocolate panel.
Punch 1/16" hole through layered panels on left side and position hardware over hole. Attach with coordinating brad.
Tie 5" ribbon through hardware in a knot. Trim ends.
Adhere layered panels to distressed Petalsoft panel, then to card front.