Pink Flower Treasure Box
Wood appliqués and printed ribbon make the perfect decorative partnership for adding texture and dimension to this wooden treasure box.
Designed by Julie McGuffee.
- ArtMinds™ Wood Box
- ArtMinds™ Round Wood Appliqué
- Basic Basic Patterned Ribbon
- Dazzling Metallics® Acrylic Paint – Royal Ruby
- DecoArt® Americana® Paint – Poodle Skirt Pink
- Paintbrush – 1" Flat
- Matte Spray (or Brush-on Sealer)
- Foam Brush
Paint the box and the wood appliqué pink.
Re-paint the sides of the bottom of the box and the appliqué with red metallic paint.
Seal the box and the appliqué.
Glue ribbon around the bottom part of the box about 1" from the top edge and a strip of ribbon lengthways down the center of the lid.
Replace the hardware, then glue the appliqué to the center of the lid to finish.